Sleep Better - MP3 Download
Sleep is important for the body. It's nature's way of resetting your body. This is why it’s important to have a good night’s rest every night.
This guided meditation is for those who have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep or returning back to sleep after being awakened. If this sounds like you, this MP3 is for you.
One of the things my clients tell me over and again is that when they listen, at night, to the custom recordings I create for them, they always fall asleep and have the best sleep ever!
It's now your turn to try for yourself.
It's all about changing the instructions to your mind, relaxing and allowing sleep to come upon you. You'll give your mind a new set of instructions so that you can take a power nap or sleep through the night and it allows you to stay asleep undisturbed by insignificant noises. Should you have the need to awaken, you'll be able to drift back into sleep when you're ready. You'll awaken refreshed, ready to take on the day and to be rejuvenated, alert and productive.
Affirmations included in this series such as:
- You are able to sleep through the night, undisturbed, through any unimportant noises, sounds or distractions, they simply blend into the background
- Your breathing is smooth, even and under control
- Your airways are open and free
- You take normal healthy full breaths that refreshes your body
- Sleep always comes to you perfectly and stays with you
- If during the night, on those rare occasions that it's necessary for you to awaken, you're able to return back to sleep easily and effortlessly
- Your mind understands its job now and that is to allow you to have beautiful healing perfect sleep that lasts uninterrupted for your designated time period
- Sleep is a wonderful skill that you were born with and you have reacquired that skill right now
- Sleep brings you gifts of renewed energy, creative answers and complete peace
We suggest putting on your ear buds and listen at nighttime while drifting off to sleep as this is the time that your subconscious mind is most alert. If you choose to listen first thing in the morning in addition, please set an alarm to wake you up in case you drift back to sleep!
Do not attempt to listen to your guided meditations/hypnosis MP3s while operating machinery, driving, or during times when you need to be awake, alert and oriented.
Please save and test/replay in a location on your device that will give you uninterrupted playback (i.e. without screen timeout).
*IPhone, IPad or other Apple product, you may need to have a cloud app or download app on your device to store MP3's.
Or, follow these directions from Apple:
iTunes – Sync MP3 Files to Your iPhone
- Open iTunes
- To transfer MP3 from PC to iPhone, import MP3 files to iTunes library by choosing “File” “Add File to Library”.
- Plug your iPhone into your computer with USB cable and run iTunes.
- Locate and click on your device.
- Click “Music” from “Settings” tab.
- Choose “Sync Music” to sync the entire music library or a certain playlist and finalize the music transfer by hitting on “Apply” button.
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ
Content copyrighted by Reset My Lifestyle and respective owners.
By purchasing this product, you agree to our terms of service:
"All rights reserved. No part of this audio may be sold, reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the creators as permitted by copyright law."
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LISTEN TO YOUR HYPNOSIS OR GUIDED MEDITATION RECORDINGS WHILE DRIVING, OPERATING MACHINERY, DURING TIMES WHEN YOU NEED TO BE AWAKE, ALERT AND ORIENTED.
IF YOU ARE UNDER PHYSICIAN'S CARE FOR ANY NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS, ILLNESSES, HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS INCLUDING PREGNANCY, THAT YOU QUESTION CAN/WILL AFFECT OR BE AFFECTED BY THE USE OF HYPNOSIS, OR IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY MEDICATIONS OR DRUGS, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN FIRST BEFORE TRYING HYPNOSIS.
ALTHOUGH OUR GUIDED MEDITATIONS AND HYPNOSIS AUDIOS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR GENERAL WELLNESS, IT IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE ANY MEDICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT OR CONSULTATION.